APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS & LEASING INFORMATION
This community provides an equal housing opportunity for all people. All applicants and prospective
occupants 18 years of age and older must complete a rental application. Criteria for each applicant
- Two forms of government-issued identification
- Gross income of at least 2 times the amount of rent
- Proof of income, or copies of the last 2 years of tax returns if self-employed
- Verification of relevant positive credit payment history
- No disqualifying criminal felony or misdemeanor offenses
- I-20 Form if an international student applicant
Upon investigation and verification of the information provided, our screening provider, RentGrow, will
provide a recommendation regarding an approval or denial of residency. In the event all requirements
are not met, a qualified co-signer may be required.
Upfront Application Fees
- $45 – Non-refundable application fee (per applicant; one fee per married couple).
- $250 – Non-refundable fee, if qualified, to reserve an apartment.
(applied to your security deposit)
- Based on your credit check, your security deposit can range anywhere from $500 to 1 full month’s rent.
Additional Lease Information
- Rents may vary depending on lease term.
- Pets are permitted subject to weight and breed restrictions. There is a two-pet maximum per
apartment. A $300 non-refundable fee, per pet, is required prior to move-in.
- Prior to move-in, all applicants must provide a renter’s insurance policy as outlined in the lease.